Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramole
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Restarting main screen

Hi 

my app on pc when i click gallery the data is Restarting to main screen  i dont know why is doing this. only when click the box within the gallery data ?

Thanks 

Thank you
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others and consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."
7 REPLIES 7
eka24
Super User
Super User

click on the box or the arrow where you clicked and look at the formula. It may help if you attack screen shot
Ramole
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @eka24 

there is no formula on the gallery,  i have another gallery to filter the gallery which shows me details on that data but when i click on the mail gallery thats when is restarting. can you tell me please whats the correct formula please but the main gallery is grouped.

Thanks 

Thank you
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others and consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Copy and paste your formula for correction. It is not clear what you want to achieve. We are willing to give directions.

Do you want to link one gallery to the other. If so, the state your table name and some columnName
Ramole
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @eka24 

THIS THE MAIN GALLERY WHICH RESTARTING

Search(
AddColumns(
GroupBy(
AddColumns(
'Shipments ',
"CompanyText",
Company.Value
),
"CompanyText",
"ShipmentsByCustomer"
),

"Status",
First(Sort(ShipmentsByCustomer, Status.Value, Ascending)).Status.Value, // Modify formula here

"IDS",
First(Sort(ShipmentsByCustomer, ID, Ascending)).ID, // Modify formula here

"OrderDatesFull",
First(Sort(ShipmentsByCustomer, OrderDate, Ascending)).OrderDate, // Modify formula here
"CODFull",
Sum(
ShipmentsByCustomer,
CodAmount
),
"TotalShipmentFee",
Sum(ShipmentsByCustomer, ShippingFee),
"Company",
Descending
),
TextSearchBox1.Text,
"CompanyText"
)

AND THIS THE OTHER GALLERY

Filter('Shipments ', Company.Value = Galleryship.Selected.CompanyText)

Thanks

Thank you
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Ramole 

It's hard to pinpoint the core problem, Could you please create a new gallery and set the same Items property to try again?

BTW, I find something weird in the codes, please find the screenshot:

Snipaste_2020-02-12_15-19-55.png

Sik

Hi @v-siky-msft 

You right i would like to do sort on grouping but i can not figure out, what i wanted is latest record on the top can you help me with 

Thanks 

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,579)