Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramole
Super User
Super User

Restarting main screen

Hi 

my app on pc when i click gallery the data is Restarting to main screen  i dont know why is doing this. only when click the box within the gallery data ?

Thanks 

Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.
7 REPLIES 7
eka24
Super User
Super User

click on the box or the arrow where you clicked and look at the formula. It may help if you attack screen shot

Hi @eka24 

there is no formula on the gallery,  i have another gallery to filter the gallery which shows me details on that data but when i click on the mail gallery thats when is restarting. can you tell me please whats the correct formula please but the main gallery is grouped.

Thanks 

Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.

Copy and paste your formula for correction. It is not clear what you want to achieve. We are willing to give directions.

Do you want to link one gallery to the other. If so, the state your table name and some columnName

Hi @eka24 

THIS THE MAIN GALLERY WHICH RESTARTING

Search(
AddColumns(
GroupBy(
AddColumns(
'Shipments ',
"CompanyText",
Company.Value
),
"CompanyText",
"ShipmentsByCustomer"
),

"Status",
First(Sort(ShipmentsByCustomer, Status.Value, Ascending)).Status.Value, // Modify formula here

"IDS",
First(Sort(ShipmentsByCustomer, ID, Ascending)).ID, // Modify formula here

"OrderDatesFull",
First(Sort(ShipmentsByCustomer, OrderDate, Ascending)).OrderDate, // Modify formula here
"CODFull",
Sum(
ShipmentsByCustomer,
CodAmount
),
"TotalShipmentFee",
Sum(ShipmentsByCustomer, ShippingFee),
"Company",
Descending
),
TextSearchBox1.Text,
"CompanyText"
)

AND THIS THE OTHER GALLERY

Filter('Shipments ', Company.Value = Galleryship.Selected.CompanyText)

Thanks

Thank you
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Ramole 

It's hard to pinpoint the core problem, Could you please create a new gallery and set the same Items property to try again?

BTW, I find something weird in the codes, please find the screenshot:

Snipaste_2020-02-12_15-19-55.png

Sik

Hi @v-siky-msft 

You right i would like to do sort on grouping but i can not figure out, what i wanted is latest record on the top can you help me with 

Thanks 

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,926)