cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Restrict encyrpted pdf in powerapps

I want to check pdf is encrypted and password protect while uploading. Is it possible to restrict encrypted pdf in poweraapps

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Restrict encyrpted pdf in powerapps

Hi @vandana ,

No, there is nothing in Power Apps code that can examine the content of an attachment in this way.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

can we check the same in flow

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@vandana 

The experts over at the Power Automate Community may have a better answer, but there is an Adobe Sign connector (although it is Premium) that would not work if the file was encrypted. Triggering this on the Attachment control and getting a response, however would be quite a challenge.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

HI @vandana ,

Do you want to detect if the PDF file is encrypted and password protect in your canvas app?

If you want to detect if the PDF file is encrypted and password protect in your canvas app, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Currently, within Power Apps, there is no function supported in PowerApps to detect if a PDF file is encrypted and password protect. If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,919)