Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramanan89
Helper III
Helper III

Retrieve Values from Collection

Hi,

I am trying to retrieve values from a collection where there is only three rows always as in the screenshot below,

Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 10.19.17 PM.png

I am trying to show three textboxes with values (totalslides value) from each row into three different Label boxes,

Day1 = Full
Day2 = 90
Day3 = Full 

Because it shall show Full if the value is less than or equal to 0. Any suggestions on how to do it?

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eka24
Super User
Super User

Try these in the textboxes:

First(Datasource).TotalSlide

Last (FirstN(Datasource,2)).TotalSlide

Last (Datasource).TotalSlide

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KrishnaV
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi @ramanan89 ,

try this:

If(Value(collectionname.totalslide)<=0,"Full",collectionname.totalslide)

Set this formula on each label text property Or default property of the textInput control.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
eka24
Super User
Super User

Try these in the textboxes:

First(Datasource).TotalSlide

Last (FirstN(Datasource,2)).TotalSlide

Last (Datasource).TotalSlide

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Thank you... This worked 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,341)