cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OskarNM

Retrieving and updating Lot ID from PowerApps to Dynamics365 Finance and Operations

Hello,

I am working on a canvas application for creating Quotation headers and lines in D365 F&O.
Currently I am using forms to update the records via Data Cards in PA that correspond to the relevant fields in D365. 

I am facing one issue. Upon creating Sales Quotation lines the form requires a "LotID" to create the line. Normally, in D365, you first create a line and then that line is given a LotID automatically by the system. In this case it is reverse, as it requires the LotID before creating the line.

Question; How do I update the LotID automatically via PowerApps? I am able to access the Sales Quotation number sequence through the SequenceTable and can therefore automatically suggest the next viable Quotation number for the header - I can not find a D365 table to do a similar fetch and update of LotID.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

O

1 REPLY 1
shatokhinslava

Hi, were you able to resolve this issue? I have the same with Lot Id in Sales order lines.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,723)