cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thuberdeau
Frequent Visitor

Returning before last record

I have a PA built where an employee enters data (including signature), then hits a certify button which triggers a flow, the flow generates an email to supervisors, where they return to the same app and hit a secondary button to certify(Sign). The process happens again for the manager. Each button triggers the same flow. The problem I am having is when the Employee button is pushed it brings back the correct ID, but  when the Supervisor Button is pushed it brings back the before last ID, and the signature stamps are all wrong. This App is build with SharePoint Integration which I think is the problem.

Button "on select": Set('Employee Signature',Mid(JSON(PenInput3.Image,IncludeBinaryData),24,Len (JSON(PenInput3.Image,IncludeBinaryData)) -24));SubmitForm(EditForm1)

Editform "On Success":Set(CurrentSubmittedRecord,EditForm1.LastSubmit);NewForm(EditForm1); ResetForm(EditForm1);RequestHide();'5_Injury_Report'.Run(Last([@'Employee Injury Report']).ID,Coalesce([@'Employee Signature'],"missing"),Coalesce([@'Supervisor Signature'],"missing"),Coalesce([@'GM Signature'],"missing")) 

Any thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Looking through this, everything seems to be set up correctly to me. I am not certain where you are hitting errors here. This might be a better question for the Microsoft Support team. I will include a link below; on opening a case with them. Otherwise if any other communities members might know what the issue is here feel free to chime in.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,719)