cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lexicaltje
Frequent Visitor

Rich text Editor Issue

Im having a really odd issue with a Rich text editor not pulling through data from sharepoint to allow it to be edited. I'll try my best to explain.

I have an edit form which pulls data from a sharepoint list based on a selected item in a gallery. That list contains a field with is multi-line and allowing enhanced rich text editing. 

When i add the form, select the data source, i have to add a rich text editor to the relevant data card. No problem. I then change the "Default" value to Parent.Default and also change the Update option on the datacard to Richtexteditor.html text.

The issue is that the rich text editor does not pull through the relevant information into it to allow it to be edited. 

However the most annoying thing, is i have another screen, with another gallery and edit form, with a rich text editor box which is working fine. Its a different data source, but the field is exactly the same as the data source that isnt working!

Ive tried everything. Ive checked the one that isnt working against the one that is, they have both exactly the same properties aside from the source data. The fields are setup exactly the same in sharepoint. I've deleted and rebuilt the form several times, ive refreshed the data source, ive cleared my cache... I dont know what else to do.

Anyone got any suggestions? 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,626)