Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jhovanny
Helper I
Helper I

Round to decimal

Hi Team!

For some reason when I round to a decimal, powerapps doesn't show me the value as "3.0" otherwise it shows it as "3,"

I appreciate your help.

Jhovanny_0-1660147433358.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

@Jhovanny 

Part of the issue is because you're using Power Apps in Spanish. The numeric value "3.0" as understood by an English speaker, would natively be expressed as "3,0" when Power Apps is running in Spanish.

If you actually want to output "3.0", you explictly specify an English locale like so:

Text(3; "[$-en-US]#.0"; "en-US")

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Text(3,"##.0") 

output will be 3.0

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Nogueira1306
Super User
Super User

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/power-fx/reference/function-round

Why don't you use function round?

If you need additional help please tag me in your reply and please like my reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, pleased mark it as a solution ✔️!

Best regards,

Gonçalo Nogueira

Check my LinkedIn!

Buy me a coffee!

Check my User Group (pt-PT)!

Last Post on Community

My website!

timl
Super User
Super User

@Jhovanny 

Part of the issue is because you're using Power Apps in Spanish. The numeric value "3.0" as understood by an English speaker, would natively be expressed as "3,0" when Power Apps is running in Spanish.

If you actually want to output "3.0", you explictly specify an English locale like so:

Text(3; "[$-en-US]#.0"; "en-US")

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,706)