cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmilBSP
Advocate II
Advocate II

Run Flow - Connection not configured for this service

Hello, I see many messages in  this forum with topic "Connection not configured for this service' but no one is related exactly to my problem.

From my PowerApps aplication is running the Flow (with PowerApp trigger), it works fine when I tested it as owner in develop environment. Then I shared the app for test accont user. When test user launch the app with included Run Flow action,  this message appeared: Error:  Connection not configured for this service.

About the Flow: most actions are working with Sharepoint lists 

Test user account has permission for all Sharepoint lists.

I deleted and re-created all connector for test user account / didnt help.
I use many other simillar Flows but only one of them has these problem.

I deleted and re-created all connector for test user account / didnt help.

8 REPLIES 8
luisgut1
Regular Visitor

Power apps have to many errors, Im not recommended this tool to develop any application

SPG_IW

We are seeing the same happening. It works for the person that created the app, but others are getting a "Connection not configured" message. 

Frankwood
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue. Tested it with new flows > no chance.

If I use the flow as admin, everything is fine. If a user wants to use it, same issue. 

fugixi
Resolver II
Resolver II

We received this today in all flows that gets triggered from within PowerApps.

All flows worked flawlessly yesterday.

Must be some change that Microsoft deployed.

fugixi
Resolver II
Resolver II

I have got it confirmed from Microsoft that it was due to a bad update.

See the error report below.

Title: App failures

User Impact: Users may have experienced failures when attempting to run an app that utilizes a Flow connector.

More Info: As a workaround users were able to login and run apps that utilize the flow connector through the Preview web player at https://apps.preview.powerapps.com

Final Status: Deployment rollback has completed, and we confirmed via telemetry that functionality is restored.

Incident Start Time: Monday, March 1, 2021, at 6:36 PM UTC

Incident End Time: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, at 2:21 PM UTC

Preliminary Root Cause: A recent deployment contained a code misconfiguration within a portion of the infrastructure responsible for Power Automate connections.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Did this post solve your problem? Please click Accept as Solution so that others may find it more quickly.
If you liked my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Do you want to hear more from me? Visit my blog Marble's Power Corner.
EmilBSP
Advocate II
Advocate II

For me it is tool late, I moved most of Flows to LogicApps running by Custom Connectors

This is was not fixed my issue as i still receive this error and is kind annoying.. as i have 100+ devices that users now cannot use the applications due to this error 

Django
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

This is killing trust in the Power Platform as a Low-Code/No-Code platform for Power Users...

Curious if anyone from Microsoft will reply on this post.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,909)