Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ramole Post Partisan
Post Partisan

SHOW FIELD IF TODAY

Hi

I need help on gallery all i need is i have a field called Cod delivery  as a toggle so when i create a data if that toggle is selected i would like to add a calculations like the toggle selected plus 10 days  to show this gallery IsToday.

and second thing is a label to show and hide if there is a cod delivery is today something like that please 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ramole Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Re: SHOW FIELD IF TODAY

Hi 

Sorted now i used if statement and now working, i will post the code later for others like me to used in future 

Thanks  

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Super User
Super User

@Ramole 

Question #1  

"When i create a data if that toggle is selected i would like to add a calculations like the toggle selected plus 10 days to show this gallery IsToday."

Its unclear what you are asking here.  Do you want to add 10 days to a label containing today's date when the toggle is set to TRUE?  If yes, put this code in the Text property of the label.

DateAdd(Today(), If(Toggle.Value=true, 10, 0), Days)

Question #2  
"and second thing is a label to show and hide if there is a cod delivery is today something like that please"

This question also unclear.  But if you want to hide a field when a toggle is set to TRUE put this code in the Visible property of the field

!(Toggle.Value)

If either of these questions were not what you were looking for please clarify what you need and provide a screenshot of your app.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Ramole Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Hi @mdevaney 

A Gallery and i would like to filter show all cod delivery for due today 

Thanks 

Super User
Super User

@Ramole
More details needed. Share a screenshot. Give specific examples.
Ramole Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Hi @mdevaney 

Example I have a gallery and i would like to show all cod delivery due.

example

i have another gallery shows me when check is due just need similar code please 

SortByColumns(Filter(Check Management, IsToday(Date_x0020_due-1)), "Date_x0020_due", Descending)

Thanks 

Sorry i dont have a screenshot 

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ramole

Your requirement is still not clear. Consider using your first language to describe your problem step by step.

Do you mean you want the gallery to only show today's items when the toggle is checked? If so, try this.

If(ToggleName.Value, SortByColumns(Filter('Check Management', IsToday(Date_x0020_due)), "Date_x0020_due", Descending), SortByColumns(Check Management, "Date_x0020_due", Descending)

Sik

Ramole Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Hi @v-siky-msft 

1- here is my fields 
TrackingNumber
Weight
Length
DeclaredValue
CODAmount
CODDelivery      -    Yes/No (check box)

FreightCharges
Width
Height

All i need now is a code or formula for my gallery to show  only data for CODDelivery something like the created date plus 10 days = example , Thomas CODDelivery the 10 days is up today, so my gallery will only show today CODDelivery 

I hope that make sense 

Thanks 

Super User
Super User

@Ramole 

Unfortunately, your example still is not clear to me.  Please provide today's date and a couple of examples.  Each example should show the created date, cod date, and describe whether it should be showing or not.

Also, is COD Delivery an actual field in your datasource or is it just a toggle?

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up." 

Ramole Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Hi @mdevaney 

Yes its field 

Thanks 

Ramole Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Hi @mdevaney  

Ok now i have added CODDUEDATE field on my list and i have managed the formula to used on my gallery
but the only thing i am struggling is how can make when user input COD Amount a data and that it sets the date to 14 days from created date to the field of  CODDUEDATE automatically  shown on the screenshot.

Thanks CODDATE.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,275)