Gorilla_8
Level 8

SOMEONE KNOWS THIS ERROR?

hours erro.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SOMEONE KNOWS THIS ERROR?

@Gorilla_8  last try:

Text(Value(Substitute(First(collTaskRow).TrabalhoRealdaTarefa;".";","));"[$-en-US]0.00")

try just copy and paste 

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34

@Gorilla_8 not sure what you want to achieve, could you please provide more details?

The formula from the screenshot for sure can be simplified: To removed the most outer TEXT function change the input control FORMAT  property to Number 
Not sure why you are using the mix Value(Text( functions if the property retried from collection is number you can just use Round function without this extra functions.

If this is not helping please provide more info.
Regards
Dawid

Gorilla_8
Level 8

There are showing to many zero, I try to remove then, but i cant do it

@Gorilla_8 I see, please try to just used the: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-text 
Example:

Text( 1234.59, "####.#" )Formats the number with one decimal place."1234.6"

Please remember to mark answer as solution to help other community members and close this topic.

Gorilla_8
Level 8

I know this formula, I already try it, but cant format it....

see:

print.png

@Gorilla_8  isnt that in your formula you have the . in the incorrect place? it should be more like: ####.# and you have the opposite version #.####
Could you please attach screenshot of what value from collection you want to format?

@Gorilla_8 just tested it and form me it worked when I combined it with Value function when was reading data from text input control:

Text(Value(TextInput1.Text),"[$-en-US]#####.##")

Result:
 Forum10.png

Gorilla_8
Level 8

print.png

Not yet, I been thinking, If I use "Round"?, but isn't work...

Text(Value(Round(First(collTaskRow).TrabalhoRestantedaTarefa);"[$-en-US]#####.##");1)

@Gorilla_8  it is starting to be funny 😛
could you please just display the value of the First(collTaskRow).TrabelhoRestantedaTarefa ? just this value

Also maybe try to use , insted of . in your formula - this problem might be connected with regional settings:
The language of the custom format: For makers, how should a custom format be interpreted? The separator characters (. and ,) have different meanings in different languages. If you specify a custom format, you can include a language placeholder or take the default value, which reflects the language to which your device is set. Even easier, you can use one of the predefined date/time formats, which are language agnostic.

Gorilla_8
Level 8

Doesn't work

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,578)