cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

SP List Items Filter Based On Status Button_2

@mdevaney 

after applying all the formula, in gallery it;s not showing all time until we click All buttons. but still it;s calculating the total number of line items. Can you please suggest me how to enable all items must visible on gallery when we open the apps. based on that list it should filter when click the respective button.

Along with existing status filter i need to add text search based on  part number. to search the part number i was using (Filter('CMM Inspection Request Form',StartsWith(Part_x0020_Number,TextInput_PartNumber.Text), 

Status filter Gallary code is  - Filter('CMM Inspection Request Form', Status.Value = showStatus Or showAll = true)

can you suggest me how to combine both filters for same gallery , 

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

@sunilkumar
Suggest you frame this as a question that the entire forum can understand rather than just a response to my original post.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,563)