cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SolarisReborn

SPAM DAILY EMAILS - "Your flow is not running"

Hey guys, I have been trying to get help for months, but cannot seem to reach anyone willing to attempt support.

I have 3 flows I have developed for my company, we are TESTING your product as it is NEW and support is NON-EXISTANT, but due to difficulties with support cannot utilize any of these flows. Until the support or functionality is improved we have turned these flows off, and would like to re-evaluate at a later date.

Due to this I get a truckload of daily emails from you, one or two a day, for each flow. "Your flow is not running" I do not know why I cannot "Unsubscribe" from these useless emails, I do not know who would think it would help anyone to get them every day, or multiple times in the day.

I do not have the power to turn them off, and that is all that I want. I do not appreciate useless emails, or notifications that I cannot turn off. You guys need to be a bit more considerate of your business customers, and de-complicate your channels of support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I spoke to a contact on the Product Team.  If you go into the details of the flow that is generating the emails you can turn them off for that flow by clicking on the 'Repair tips off' link in the menu.

image.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

If you would like some help getting the flows to work please post your problems in the Power Automate forum and we would be happy to help get them running. This forum is for Power Apps, so you won't find too much support for flows here.

If you just want to stop the emails then I suggest you export the flows to .ZIP files and delete them.  You can always then re-import the flows when you want to start working on them again.  That should stop the emails.

Another option  is to unsubscribe from the notifications.  I don't recommend that because restarting the notifications if and when you want them can be difficult.  But to stop all the emails just click on the Unsubscribe link included at the bottom of the email.

image.png

I want to "unsubscribe" but it does not exist for what I am looking for.

No I do not want to delete these flows in the cloud and zip them locally, I work with multiple users and they cannot undo this, also if something happens they would have no idea where to start looking. Its a far less safe option for a business team.

The "you flow is not running" emails DO NOT have an unsubscribe link, or I would not be writing you. 

As I said if you want help with the flows please post in the right forum. 

But as you can see in my screenshot the emails Do contain an unsubscribe link.  Try opening the email in a web browser if you don't see the link.  But it is there.  My screenshot comes from an email sent to me about a week ago.

You are not reading the title of my post, or your email.

Your email is a "Your flows have failed" email. It DOES contain an "Unsubscribe" link, and is not what I am talking about.

The email that is a problem is "Your flows are not running" It DOES NOT contain an "Unsubscribe" link.

As per your suggestion, I will post again in this different forum. Thanks for the attempt...

As I pointed out, If you unsubscribe using the link in the Your flows have failed email you will unsubscribe from all notification emails from flow.

Rather roundabout, but that also DOES NOT WORK.

Luckily I happen to have a "Your flow has failed" email from long ago, which DOES have an "Unsubscribe" link.

Managed to click that, which takes me to a page that asks me to confirm, and when I click "Confirm"

I immediately get an "It looks like something went wrong" and can not get unsubscribed properly.

I have included screenshots of both pages, but once again still cannot simply get "Unsubscribed"

Is there a FUNCTIONAL method to "Unsubscribe" from these unnecessary emails?

Still DOES NOT work. 

@Pstork1 

I spoke to a contact on the Product Team.  If you go into the details of the flow that is generating the emails you can turn them off for that flow by clicking on the 'Repair tips off' link in the menu.

image.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,030)