cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tosin
Frequent Visitor

SQL Data Error Connection with Power Apps

Hi I am having problems with my power apps specifically within connections with an SQL server database. 

In the image attached below The calendar is meant to show data from the SQL database so we know on what day, week or month which client has done a test or visitor. But instead the data is not being shown and the calendar is not showing any updates.

I think the error is the sql error shown below. Any ideas is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

But instead, i get the error : 

[10:40] Paola Parise
{​"status": 400, "message":"The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\nclientRequestId:64803478-606a-42c1-8589-7390e2fd19ec", "error": {​"message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table."}​, "source": "sql- 

Error_sql.jpg
1 REPLY 1
Nogueira1306
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hey! I think the problem is on the SQL side.

Check if the table is build correctly, if the Gateway and the ser ver are online and make sure you update your table in power apps

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,155)