cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

SQL connector permission

My supervisor create a sql connector then share to me ,the permission is “CAN USE”. After he give me permission , I create 3 apps in powerapps then share this 3 apps to my colleague , but when they click apps , it show this message like below

InkedMicrosoftTeams-image (1)_LI.jpg

So I think ……. Whether my supervisor need share sql connector to all colleague so that they can use my powerapps smoothly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: SQL connector permission

Hi @JACK_LAI_1117 

Yes, that's correct. Your supervisor would need to share the connector to all your colleagues.

Alternatively, your supervisor could grant you the "can use + share" permission, which would allow you to share the connector.

timl_0-1600247280424.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @JACK_LAI_1117 

Yes, that's correct. Your supervisor would need to share the connector to all your colleagues.

Alternatively, your supervisor could grant you the "can use + share" permission, which would allow you to share the connector.

timl_0-1600247280424.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

But in my company  , all colleague has E3 license , if my supervisor give sql connector permission , should we pay extra fee for this sql connector or not ???

Other question .....

one of button in my apps  , when it click  will trigger power automate  to execute  , in this case , power apps do not use any sql connector but in power automate has use sql connector , if my colleague use this app , O365 will ask sql connector permission , it is right ?? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,216)