Powerapps connection to Azure SQL database is playing up again. This is a regular monthly occurance.
Last month we couldn't connect at all now it is so slow it take minutes to save or retrieve records. Again after a powerapps update!!
Now I'll wait for...give me your Session ID then 5 days of support emails without a resolution for 2 weeks...
Whilst user have to put up with it!
SESSION ID : 1d8270c1-3fb6-4997-8e30-b159be8e00651
Come on Microsoft this is pathetic now!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Also, from past experience, there will be no answer until the US wakes up.
There is no one on here supporting from Microsoft unless it within US waking hours.
As a temporary fix I've added the full table to a collection and then applied filters to this.
This involves a bit of code change thought so not suitable for all.
We have the same issue, can't use the workround without changing all our Apps, so everyone gone home for an early Christmas except me while we find out if there will be a solution - not making me feel very festive ......
This issue should be mitigated. We fixed some configuration changes in Sql connector. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists.
Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.
Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.
The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.
We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!