Powerapps connection to Azure SQL database is playing up again. This is a regular monthly occurance.
Last month we couldn't connect at all now it is so slow it take minutes to save or retrieve records. Again after a powerapps update!!
Now I'll wait for...give me your Session ID then 5 days of support emails without a resolution for 2 weeks...
Whilst user have to put up with it!
SESSION ID : 1d8270c1-3fb6-4997-8e30-b159be8e00651
Come on Microsoft this is pathetic now!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Also, from past experience, there will be no answer until the US wakes up.
There is no one on here supporting from Microsoft unless it within US waking hours.
As a temporary fix I've added the full table to a collection and then applied filters to this.
This involves a bit of code change thought so not suitable for all.
We have the same issue, can't use the workround without changing all our Apps, so everyone gone home for an early Christmas except me while we find out if there will be a solution - not making me feel very festive ......
This issue should be mitigated. We fixed some configuration changes in Sql connector. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists.
Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.
Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!