Powerapps connection to Azure SQL database is playing up again. This is a regular monthly occurance.
Last month we couldn't connect at all now it is so slow it take minutes to save or retrieve records. Again after a powerapps update!!
Now I'll wait for...give me your Session ID then 5 days of support emails without a resolution for 2 weeks...
Whilst user have to put up with it!
SESSION ID : 1d8270c1-3fb6-4997-8e30-b159be8e00651
Come on Microsoft this is pathetic now!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Also, from past experience, there will be no answer until the US wakes up.
There is no one on here supporting from Microsoft unless it within US waking hours.
As a temporary fix I've added the full table to a collection and then applied filters to this.
This involves a bit of code change thought so not suitable for all.
We have the same issue, can't use the workround without changing all our Apps, so everyone gone home for an early Christmas except me while we find out if there will be a solution - not making me feel very festive ......
This issue should be mitigated. We fixed some configuration changes in Sql connector. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists.
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.
Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.
This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.
Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.