cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

SQLServer Trouble Removing Implicitly Shared Connections

I have deleted all of the sql tables in my app and re-added them using AD, however I'm still getting the warning that I have implicitly shared connections. Is there a way to determine the difference between the connections if I missed one? Is it possible for the app to still show the implicity shared connection, even if they were all removed within the app?

ADConnectionIssue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

I finally figured this out. I had a Power Automate flow in the app that was using an implicit SQL connection. Once I fixed the flow to AD, the implicit connection disappeared.

Note: When I switched the flow to AD it caused the flow to error out. I had to delete the flow from the app and re-add it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Consider watching this tutorial;

https://youtu.be/NqQGysNCac0

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@eka24  - The video didn't answer my question. It came out prior to the release of the AD connection in sql which is 10x more secure. The problem is that despite removing all of my implicitly shared connections in sql and reconnecting with sql using AD connections, I still am showing that implicitly shared connection. I need to delete it.

Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

I finally figured this out. I had a Power Automate flow in the app that was using an implicit SQL connection. Once I fixed the flow to AD, the implicit connection disappeared.

Note: When I switched the flow to AD it caused the flow to error out. I had to delete the flow from the app and re-add it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,785)