cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPPRESS USER CONSENT POPUP IN POWERAPPS - Standard License

We have built several little apps that we have embedded in our sharepoint site. We are on a government tenant and are using the modern SharePoint online.  When I tested the app with someone they got the message to allow the app to connect with Sharepoint. It was very confusing for them and I was on a team meeting with them walking them through, so I could tell that people were going to question whether to click or not. I would like to suppress this message, but we are getting the following error when following this: https://www.anupams.net/suppress-user-consent-popup-in-powerapps/ When we get to this part: 

Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent -AppName <AppID>

entitlements.jpg

At first I thought I may not have the correct permissions, but I went to the top of the chain and they got the same message. I am wondering if anyone knows if you have to get a paid Power Apps license vs what comes with the Office 365 licenses that you can use with SharePoint. I am trying to launch my site and this is hindering things with that. I would prefer not to pull the apps, but if we have to for the time being, that may have to happen. I don't know what to try.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tracy

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @thall3124 :

I‘ve made a test buy not encountered the problem you mentioned.

1.JPG

The point is that to perform the administration operations in the admin cmdlets, you’ll need A paid PowerApps license or a PowerApps trial license.

I think this link will help you a lot:

PowerShell Cmdlets for PowerApps and Flow creators and administrators 

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (66,111)