I am seeing the same experience, not just when the app is played as an end user, but also in design mode.
It's almost like the Salesforce connector needs to 'warm up', before being used. I experience the connections issues (which are false, because everything actually works), if I close the browser as a user or from design mode, then re-open, the errors are completely gone.
From a user perspective, it's obviously irritating & confusing that they see this error pop up on their first visit to the app each day. We can't really deliver useful business apps to users whilst they receive this error, even though the connections are actually working ok.
At the very least, it would be nice as designers to be able to supress/hide these error ribbons but we can't, however that would only gloss over the fact that there's a clear functional issue here that needs resolving.
The error is completely random. I have tried numerous things to try and recreate. Its more of an annoyance to the users as they believe the application is broken because of the error.
Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.
Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications