cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Power App List Form not Synced between different pages

I created a Customized list form for a list with under 500 entries.  Form is functioning accurately under original list page, but showing up as "default SharePoint form" under a current user filtered web part page. This page also seems to be in traditional SharePoint mode with no option to convert to modern (not sure if this will fix the issue though). 

When troubleshooting in Power Apps, my form also shows the Delegation warning due to "First" formula that many of the others have seen. 

- Formula receiving delegation warning:

If(IsBlank(SharePointIntegration.Selected) || IsEmpty(SharePointIntegration.Selected),First([@'Master Inquiry 

Tracker']),SharePointIntegration.Selected)

According to app checker and recommendation from posts on this board, I updated the data row limit from 500 to 2000, where the warning should not interfere with data delegation in my list anymore, however the issue of list intake form not syncing across pages still persists.

Please help point out what might be causing this discrepancy. Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,661)