cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Sample Data installation problem for DN365 customer service

I am trying to install sample data for Dynamics 365 customer service following below instruction : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/modules/managing-cases-with-dynamics-365/4-create-and-resolve...

I could not retriece sample data from create new activity function. 

It's been 2 days since starting installation.  Then, I try to browse sample data installation option and dialog box with following message pop up.

"Sample Data is currently being installed/removed. Only one install/remote operation is allowed at a time. "

Installation is not finished. I cannot do cancel eigher. 

FYI : I have Admin security role.

Any help would be appreciate.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Ivy,

Thank you for the post.

I've installed the sample data set from Data management subarea of the sitemap several times, yes indeed it used to be faster in the past but it had never taken me days to install.

I believe your organization might have some problems with this data import and in order for us to be able to check it for the affected organization, as we need to be compliant with our security policies, I would recommend to raise a ticket for this issue providing in it the following details in the ticket:

- organization URL

- the timestamp, the day and the timezone when you initially trigger this process

- a confirmation about the steps you had taken

- a short check against the Accounts entity in order to see if the A. Datum one has been already created and when, if I'm not mistaking that's the first one we create.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi mtoma, My appology to reply so late. Thank you for the guidance. My organization will review it for me first. I will provide information you asked for if it cannot be solved. Thanks a lot.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,535)