cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KennaS
Frequent Visitor

Save Button Across Multiple Forms and Galleries

Hello!  I am currently building a PowerApp with multiple galleries and forms with its data source as a SharePoint list, and have run into a problem when trying to submit the data using a patch function. I've been using the form1.updates, form2.updates, etc. functionality, but whenever a user tries submitting responses using the other forms, a new list item is created. Is there a way to save the unfinished forms and then return, ultimately submitting the completed forms, without creating a new list item in my SharePoint list? In other words, I was hoping to implement a save button that spans across four forms (all residing from the same SharePoint list) and three galleries. The user needs to be able to return to the app after having 'saved' the unfinished forms to a single SharePoint list item, and then submit their responses using any other one of the forms - with the remaining responses falling into the same list item. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
KennaS
Frequent Visitor

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,165)