cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Save a multiples rows of items in a single fields (in SharePoint List)

I am developing a PowerApps on SharePoint Online, and the data source is a SharePoint List, named "Product".

And I have another SharePoint list named "Items" and also added it as data source for lookup purpose only.

And I have successfully do following, just added 2 combo box to filter the "Items":

1. Select Category & Region

2. Click "Find" (OnSelect: ClearCollect(Collection1, Filter('Items', Category in cboCat.SelectedItems && Region in cboRegion.SelectedItems))

3. Filter the data and showing in a DataTable(Items: Collection1)

Lookup.png

For the next step, I would like to store the filtered items in point-3 into a "Mutliple lines of text" field, may be in json format(?), when user submit form.

Finally, when open the from, load the result for the  "Mutliple lines of text" field.

Would it be possible, or any workaround?

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Lam01007 

To trigger the flow based on a gallery selected item, you can write the formula on the "OnSelect" property of the Gallery control.

Also, please make sure that OnSelect property of all the controls inside this gallery has the expression: Select(Parent). This will be good for user experience.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @yashag2255@v-xida-msft 

Thanks for all of your reply, I just forgot the "OnSelect" Action on the BrowseGallery.

The thead can be closed. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,676)