cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianthompson08
Level: Powered On

Save and Cancel buttons not showing in a SharePoint form

Hi everyone, 

I have two different SharePoint forms. Both initially had Save & Cancel buttons at the bottom of the form, allowing our auditors to submit them easily. After moving one of the fields up above Comments it seemed to have taken away the Save & Cancel buttons and is not letting our auditors utilize the Save button in the top ribbon. Can someone help me figure out if something was changed by mistake? I've attached screenshots of the form that has it properly working and the second where it's disappeared from. SharePoint1.PNG1SharePoint2.PNG2

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Save and Cancel buttons not showing in a SharePoint form

Hi @ianthompson08,

Did you mean that after you move the position of the data cards inside a Form control, these 2 buttons disappear? Where did you inserted these 2 buttons? Inside the Form or outside the Form? 

If it's outside the Form, then it shouldn't disappear after adjust anything of the Form. Please check if they were hidden underneath the Form control. 

If it's inside the Form, then you might need to readd the buttons and set their OnSelect properties again.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ianthompson08
Level: Powered On

Re: Save and Cancel buttons not showing in a SharePoint form

@v-monli-msft,

The two buttons were automatically generated on the form when I initially created it, but it seems that after I opened it up and began modifying the form in PowerApps they disasppeared for some reason? How would I go about re-adding them and what specifics would I need to set when putting in their OnSelect properties?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,028)