cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Save and continue form later?

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to build a form which will store data into sharepoint list. I have 8 fields that the user will enter. The complex part would be,

The user fills out 6 fields in the begining, the remaining 2 fields at a later part in the day. This form will be multi screen, Form 1(6 fields) submit and go to next screen. When that user open's the form again, The user will see the second screen if he/she has already filled out the first screen and continue updating the records.

From my understanding, you can set a flag in the list 0,1,2 0- form is new so new record, 1- form has been started but not yet completed, 2- form is finished and the record is complete and saved in list. Is the above possible in powerapps?

Please let me know if I was unclear in any way- I can provide more information, but I've been stuck at this for a while now.

Any help is appreciated. Thank-you

Vishal

10 REPLIES 10

Hi All,

Again, When i click on the "Run on Start" option from the powerapps, it is functioning as expected. But when i click on Play from the power-apps desktop or my cellphone, it gives the incorrect response i.e. transations to screen 2 regardless of the result of lookup.

Would this be a bug?

Thanks,

Vishal Chauhan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,954)