Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aakif_aslam
Helper I
Helper I

Save and move to next screen.

Hi there,

I'm new to PowerApps.  

I'm creating a survey form with at most 50+ question so is this a right platform for me?

And if it is, then is there any function that can allow the submit button to save as well as move to the next screen.

This is because the form is quite lengthy so if there's any network issue I might connect it later with previous data which will be saved and from there again I can continue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aakif_aslam ,

It sounds like the Offline feature for the app. If the net work is disconnected, Use collections and leverage the LoadData and SaveData functions for basic data storage when offline.  When the network is re-connected, then save the collection data to Data source.

For more reference: Implementing Offline Capability In Your App Develop offline-capable canvas apps 

Hope this helps.

Sik

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
eka24
Super User
Super User

You can use Powerapps to do that. But the best for such request is to use Microsoft forms.

Watch these videos for both options and select which one best suits you:

Powerapps:

https://youtu.be/RisTtTc9aOY?t=3

Microsoft forms:

https://youtu.be/YgWT9mJKEzk?t=74

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aakif_aslam ,

It sounds like the Offline feature for the app. If the net work is disconnected, Use collections and leverage the LoadData and SaveData functions for basic data storage when offline.  When the network is re-connected, then save the collection data to Data source.

For more reference: Implementing Offline Capability In Your App Develop offline-capable canvas apps 

Hope this helps.

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,715)