Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VaidasG
Helper II
Helper II

Save collection to SharePoint list as a single row

Hi All,

Would there be an option to patch a collection column values to a SharePoint list as a single row, instead of individual rows per collection row. Let's say I have collection with 10 records and my SharePoint list contain 10 columns.

I'm thinking of something where I could refer to specific collection record culumn1: item[1], column2: item[2] and so on.

Thanks in advance for you support

12 REPLIES 12

@ruteekapatil 

If I get you right you want to patch existing SharePoint row with the data from gallery using a form submit function.

Principle is still the same, just condition your form input fields (default setting) with gallery items using lookups to choose specific gallery item for specific form item.

If this don't answer your question, give me more specific details into what you are trying to do

From the given attachment. You can see I have one gallery,in that I have taken repeated table, In that attachment you can See I have taken two rows .so what I have to do is store the [row one] , [column one ]data into 'feild 1 ' column of sharepoint... Same ,[row one ][column two ]data into 'feild 2 ' column of sharepoint ...[row two][column one] data into 'feild 5 ' column of sharepoint....like that I have to iterate through row by row and column by column and store the data into SharePoint and if i will take lookup it will store only 1 record but I have to store all the table....I hope now its clear 

@ruteekapatil just noticed your message got left unanswered, have you solved your problem?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,549)