cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Save conflict error when patching Sharepoint List

I have a toggle control that when checked it will patch an update to an existing sharepoint list item, and i have also set it to patch the same update to the local collection that i'm using to view the data.  I keep getting this error message when i try to use the toggle. "This item has already been created on the server.  Server Response: Save Conflict.  Your changes conflict with those made concurrently by another user.  If you want your changes to be applied, click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and resubmit your changes.  clientRequestId: ....."

Any suggestions?!!!  Below is the formula in the OnCheck of the toggle.  I tried using a variable to hide the toggle until the patch command is sent, but it still doesn't help.  

UpdateContext({wait:!wait});
Patch(WOnumber,{ID:WOBrowseGallery.Selected.ID},{Title:WOBrowseGallery.Selected.Title},{Completed:true},{Date_x0020_Completed:Today()},{WOstatus:"Complete"});
UpdateContext({wait:!wait})

error.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @radtadBrad

What are the column types? If they were choice columns, then this formula won't work. To specify choice columns, you need to use something like this:

Completed:{
				'@odata.type':"#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference",
                Id: Completed.Id,
                Value: Completed.Value

Regards,

Mona 

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,843)