cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Save to your computer location

So in PowerApps there is a Save As > This Computer option. Just wondering where the location/destination it is saving is. When I choose it as an option, it just pops up the saving wheel then dissapears as if it has saved. I have tried to locate the file but cannot seem to find it anywhere on my computer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Save to your computer location

Hi @JLam63

The Save As > This Computer option should open the standard file 'Save as' dialog, which would enable you to select the exact location where you want to save your file.

If you're using the browser version of PowerApps, pop-up blockers can prevent this dialog from opening. Therefore, I'd check your browser settings, or try to run PowerApps in the browser's 'in-private' mode to see if that resolves the problem.

PopupBlocker.JPG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Save to your computer location

Hi @JLam63

The Save As > This Computer option should open the standard file 'Save as' dialog, which would enable you to select the exact location where you want to save your file.

If you're using the browser version of PowerApps, pop-up blockers can prevent this dialog from opening. Therefore, I'd check your browser settings, or try to run PowerApps in the browser's 'in-private' mode to see if that resolves the problem.

PopupBlocker.JPG

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,384)