Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luisabsg
Helper V
Helper V

Saved data fixed

Hello guys, I have a question 🙂

I created this form to add Essentials of different people. I did a collection in dropdown to when someone check the checkbox, appears in the dropdown:

luisabsg_0-1655134353838.png

but I would need that when I choose the same person, the Essentials are saved and the checkboxes appear marked according to each person. It's possible?

Example:

Imagine "test" like a person. 

Her essentials are "Você interage..." and "Você assume...".

When I submit form, it will be save in Share Point List. The next time that I to create a new register, the Essentials would be saved, no need to add everything again.

luisabsg_1-1655135689664.png

Someone to help me pls?

4 REPLIES 4
Sunil-Narnaware
Super User
Super User

@luisabsg So basically you want to use the previously used values when creating a new record.. right?

In that case you can use can use the FormName.LastSubmit to get previously submitted record and continue onwards..

Hey, yeah but how can I use this? I need that when I select a person, appears her records specifics. 

Sunil-Narnaware
Super User
Super User

@luisabsg so let me rephrase my understanding.. Person A.. Creates the Record.. Then Submits it via form.. then the record created values are used in new record..like pre setting some values based on previously submitted record.. 
and the same goes for Person B.. 

So are you first selecting the user/person in your gallery and then proceeding? or is it that each person will have their own device and will go about doing it?

If you can share more details.. how it looks like.. then I can share some thoughts there
If you are first selecting ther person.. then I would say.. you might need to store that data (last submitted) locally in collection and then use it.. so little complex workaround..

I managed to solve it another way. Thank u for help

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,264)