Helper II
Helper II

Re: Saving Data to Excel

It will be for New records as well as changes

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Do you have time to have a gotomeeting tomorrow morning at 8:30AM so I can show you and you can advise?

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Okay. That will change some things. Try this:

ForAll(
    Farms,
    Patch(
        Table2
        If(
            IsBlank(LookUp(Table2,  'Growout ID' = Farms[@'Growout ID'])),
            Defaults(Table2),
            LookUp(Table2,  'Growout ID' = Farms[@'Growout ID'])
        ), 
        {
            'Growout ID': Farms[@'Growout ID'],
            'Farm Name': Farms[@'Farm Name'],
            'Date Placed': Farms[@'Date Placed'],
            'Date Placed': Farms[@'Date Placed'],
            'Qty Placed': Farms[@'Qty Placed'],
            Weight: Farms[@Weight],
            'Target Wt': Farms[@'Target Wt'],
            LOU%: Farms[@LOU%],
            MTD: Farms[@MTD],
            Feed: Farms[@Feed],
            PDF: Farms[@PDF],
            Comments': Farms[@Comments]
        }
    )
)
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Unfortunately, I don't have time tomorrow. The soonest I would be available would be next Friday or the following Monday, depending on how things shake out for me. I would be happy to schedule a time to meet and go over things though. I will be out of town through Wednesday (June 12), so maybe we could message next Thursday and nail a time down?

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hi,

I need to get this solved tomorrow, is there anyway we can have a short call tomorrow morning? or can you put me on to someone that can assist?

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

I'm sorry to say I won't be available at all tomorrow. We can try to get some official support in here to try and help. (Most of the people here, like me, are just fellow app builders, not official support.) I will also highlight some great community members who might be able to help.

You should try the code I posted and see if that does the trick as well. I'll try to keep an eye on this thread and post back as I am able.

Hey @v-yamao-msft@v-xida-msft@v-yuxima-msft, any chance you could offer a hand to @SamantaBoodram to get this solved?

Also, @RandyHayes or @timl, any chance for an assist? 

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Unfortunately it did not work, I suspect it's something I am doing incorrectly on my end as I am not to familiar with the codes. I am available from anytime tomorrow morning until 9:00AM Trinidad time.

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@SamantaBoodram 

Have you tried the formula that @wyotim has provided?  It appears to be accurate and will take care of the issue you are having.  The only additional comment I might make is to put this in a place where it occurs when there is a Connection and then to actually double check the connection before executing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Well, my code could be the issue as well. Sometimes these things can be difficult to sort out. I'm sorry I am not able to meet with you tomorrow but I sincerely hope you are able to get things working! 

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hi,

I did try the code but it did not work, will you be able to have a gotomeeting tomorrow morning aat 8:00AM for me to explain and you can advisE?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,759)