cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashleyAAS
Frequent Visitor

Saving Form as Webpage, Complete

I need a way for users to save my customized SharePoint form as a file to their computer. Preferably, I would like to save it as a PDF, but I didn't make the form through HTML code. Until a seeded PDF conversion is added to PowerApps, we considered having the users save it as a Webpage, Complete file through Chrome. This works alright for now, but some of the fields blank out when saving it this way (Fields in Screenshot below: Supplier Name, E-mail, Phone Number, Address, Tax ID). The ones that show up as they should (Country, Commodity) are selections from drop-down lists and the blank ones are typed values. Is there something I can add to OnStart, OnView, etc. to get the blanked out fields to show up with the data that was entered?

Supplier Form.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
a-ovbord
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ashleyAAS,

You could create a Flow that would actually convert your form to .pdf and then add it to your Power Apps custom form.

Please check this thread for ideas on how to do that.

Hope this helps,

Ovidiu

@a-ovbord 

I've watched many YouTube videos and read articles for how to do the suggestion you've provided. I would love to be able to have this functionality. However, this doesn't fit the needs for my form. We want the users to save the form the way it was designed. I do not have html code for it. Unless there's a way to grab the code that makes up the formatting of the form, I can't use these flow methods.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,104)