cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddjokic
Level: Powered On

Saving automatically changes app

Dear team,

I've been working on an app and, after I save it (or it auto saves), the changes are shown immediately on my phone app - without publishing it.

I guess this is either a bug, or I'm not doing something right. My guess was that saving is only for app development, and publishing makes changes for the live app.

Do you have any suggestion?

Best regards,

Dusan

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Saving automatically changes app

@ddjokic 

You should be able to disable the autosave in your account settings.  Open any app in edit mode then browse to this menu.

autosave.PNG

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

ddjokic
Level: Powered On

Re: Saving automatically changes app

@mdevaney thanks for the quick reply!

My question is more regarding why is my app on mobile updating when it is only saved? Shouldn't it be only when it is published?

In my example, I was working on some custom sorting in drop-down list on Friday, didn't finish, saved it and went home.

Today, my colleague (also the app owner) opened app on her mobile and saw that it is not working, since I didn't finish it.

So, overall, I would like to be able to save changes that I have done in mid-work, but not for end users to have any complications because of that, before it is published.

Thanks!

BR,
Dusan

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,503)