cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Saving camera picture to Sharepoint, date and time format error

Greetings,

Currently I'm creating a PowerApp with the possibility to take a picture and upload it to a SharePoint Document Library. I've created my app based on a SharePoint list, so it automatically connects.

My Document Library:

2.PNG

When I take a picture with the camera control in my app it's added to a collection named 'colPhoto'. After taking the picture I've created a date control and text input control to send with the Power Automate Flow when pressing the submit button.

My Power Automate Flow:

Mitchelvdh_0-1605186591263.png

Mitchelvdh_3-1605186968746.png

Now I get the following error:

Mitchelvdh_1-1605186651101.png

My Power Automate Run History gives the following message:

BadRequest

Sidenote; Two days ago I changed my browser language and PowerApp language from Dutch to English so the syntax is equal to the English docs, and my dashboards are in English. Maybe the date format in Sharepoint is different from the one the PowerApp is giving. But I was not able to fix this out myself yet. See picture below for some extra information.

Mitchelvdh_2-1605186913979.png

I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me out 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Hi,

For some reason not of the images are showing, but I would use SharePoint list and save the photos as an attachment. it will capture the creation time. user name, and can even have it show location and weather at time of image, etc...

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (30,844)