cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Schedule Meeting - How to retrieve complete Meetingtimes

Hi,

I have a requirement to fetch all the timings ie. from 12:00 AM to 11:30 PM in Schedule Meeting app. I'm able to retrieve only from 12:00 AM to 7:00 AM. I have modified my work timings accordingly and my colleague did the same. I have tried modifying activityDomain to "unrestricted" as the "Work" option didn't retrieve all the times. But, I'm still seeing only 12:00 AM to 7:00 AM. 

Can you please let me know how to achieve this?

Thanks in Advance.

timinigs.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NMallapareddy ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Do you add a Metting screen within your app?

Further, do you want to retrieve all Meeting times within the FindMeetingTimesGallery1?

I have made a test on my side, please consider take a try with the following workaround:4.JPG

5.JPG

Set the OnSelect property of the MeetingDateSelect2 DatePicker control to following:

Concurrent(
Reset(TextSearchBox2),
Set(_showMeetingTimes, false),
UpdateContext({_loadingMeetingTimes: true}),
Set(_selectedMeetingTime, Blank()),
Set(_selectedRoom, Blank()),
Set(_roomListSelected, false),
/*
Uses Office365 Outlook FindMeetingTimes operation to find available meeting times given various parameters including a semicolon separated list of attendee email addresses,
a meeting duration (in minutes), an acceptable start and end range to find the meeting.
Attendee emails are retrieved from the MyPeople collection. Duration and Start/End are retrieved from their respective dropdowns, where Start is set to 8:00 AM on the date selected, and End is set to 5:00 PM on the date selected.
*/
ClearCollect(MeetingTimes, AddColumns(Office365Outlook.FindMeetingTimes(
	{RequiredAttendees:Concat(MyPeople, UserPrincipalName & ";"), MeetingDuration:MeetingDurationSelect2.Selected.Minutes,
	Start:Text(DateAdd(MeetingDateSelect2.SelectedDate, 0, Hours), UTC), End:Text(DateAdd(MeetingDateSelect2.SelectedDate+1, 0, Hours), UTC),
	MaxCandidates:48, MinimumAttendeePercentage:1, IsOrganizerOptional: false, ActivityDomain: "Unrestricted"}).MeetingTimeSuggestions,
"StartTime", MeetingTimeSlot.Start.DateTime, "EndTime", MeetingTimeSlot.End.DateTime))
);
UpdateContext({_loadingMeetingTimes: false});
Set(_showMeetingTimes, true)

Then select another date within the MeetingDateSelect2 DatePicker control or select a different Duration value from the Duration Dropdown box to fire the OnSelect property of the MeetingDateSelect2, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NMallapareddy ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Do you add a Metting screen within your app?

Further, do you want to retrieve all Meeting times within the FindMeetingTimesGallery1?

I have made a test on my side, please consider take a try with the following workaround:4.JPG

5.JPG

Set the OnSelect property of the MeetingDateSelect2 DatePicker control to following:

Concurrent(
Reset(TextSearchBox2),
Set(_showMeetingTimes, false),
UpdateContext({_loadingMeetingTimes: true}),
Set(_selectedMeetingTime, Blank()),
Set(_selectedRoom, Blank()),
Set(_roomListSelected, false),
/*
Uses Office365 Outlook FindMeetingTimes operation to find available meeting times given various parameters including a semicolon separated list of attendee email addresses,
a meeting duration (in minutes), an acceptable start and end range to find the meeting.
Attendee emails are retrieved from the MyPeople collection. Duration and Start/End are retrieved from their respective dropdowns, where Start is set to 8:00 AM on the date selected, and End is set to 5:00 PM on the date selected.
*/
ClearCollect(MeetingTimes, AddColumns(Office365Outlook.FindMeetingTimes(
	{RequiredAttendees:Concat(MyPeople, UserPrincipalName & ";"), MeetingDuration:MeetingDurationSelect2.Selected.Minutes,
	Start:Text(DateAdd(MeetingDateSelect2.SelectedDate, 0, Hours), UTC), End:Text(DateAdd(MeetingDateSelect2.SelectedDate+1, 0, Hours), UTC),
	MaxCandidates:48, MinimumAttendeePercentage:1, IsOrganizerOptional: false, ActivityDomain: "Unrestricted"}).MeetingTimeSuggestions,
"StartTime", MeetingTimeSlot.Start.DateTime, "EndTime", MeetingTimeSlot.End.DateTime))
);
UpdateContext({_loadingMeetingTimes: false});
Set(_showMeetingTimes, true)

Then select another date within the MeetingDateSelect2 DatePicker control or select a different Duration value from the Duration Dropdown box to fire the OnSelect property of the MeetingDateSelect2, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @v-xida-msft ,

Thank you very much. I'm able to get all the timings from 12:00 AM to 11:30 PM.

Thanks,

Naveen

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,851)