cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
legion1202
Helper I
Helper I

Screen Layouts and Gallerys

First of this is my first time posting and I want to say hello to everyone in power app land!...

I couldn't find this answer searching the forums or you tube videos so here it goes. I am making a scheduling app for my company and I am throwing around a few designs. The big issue for me right playing around with screen layouts. This app will be used on different size screens and tablets. (I`m hoping anyways)...

I can get rectangles, buttons and other control items to scale with screen sizes but for the love of god I cant get galleries to scale with the screen size.

I ether have waste space on the right of the screen or its way to wide . The gallery that I am using is just a horizontal view of  a work week. Monday thru Friday with dates of the  current week.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Greg

12 REPLIES 12

Yes, if you are capturing based on screen size, do it in the App OnStart since that only runs once when the app loads up. and that will not change.

Greg,

Don't apologize for asking questions, this is what the community is for. Glad it helped you out.

Mike

Sounds good!

Thanks for your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (30,860)