Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobynPr
Advocate I
Advocate I

Screen not rendering correctly on an iPad - gallery within a gallery

Hi

I was having problems with one of my screens which was not rendering correctly on the iPad.

I created a sample app that is not rendering correctly on an iPad. It works perfectly on windows desktop.

It has a gallery within a gallery and a slider to provide the scrolling so that all the sub-galleries scroll simultaneously. But the gallery which moves across the page - some lines go under the first column (which is correct behaviour) but some go over the top - that's bad.

It works ok if there are only a few lines and the outer gallery's scroll bar is not visible. But if you add more records so that outer gallery's scroll bar appears - that's when the problem occurs.

I have also attached a video that demonstrates it on a sample app. (woops, can't upload here - here's a link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-qEK3p-ESDZe1At5NglDaYUF_li4mnZ0)

I also attached the exported app.

I hope you can help.

Thanks

unnamed.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
RobynPr
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi Microsoft Powerapps Team

is it possible to get any feedback on the issue that was raised?

That would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ramole
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @RobynPr

See if this what you need 

https://hatfullofdata.blog/power-apps-build-a-responsive-app-adding-dynamic-containers/ 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it...

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also close the item., please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi Ramole

thanks for the link but this does not help with my problem. 

Cheers

hi @dinusc @v-bofeng-msft @RusselThomas @rohsh354 

I feel like this suspected bug is not being taken seriously and I have been abandoned. I've called out to you guys because you had the most posts.

I hope you can help.

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,994)