cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Screens not appearing

To whom it may concern,

Seems like I have an issue with my powerapps in edit mode. The screens on the left side are gone and there are no longer a screen in the center of Powerapps Studio. I can still use the published ones, but it's the editing ones that doesn't show. Here is my:Session ID: b1c75204-dda6-82be-c9dd-4970f1d32526

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We have rolled out the hotfix to address this. Can you please try to edit your apps in the web browser and make sure it works now? The hotfix for PowerApps Studio for Windows is getting published and will be available soon. Thank you for your patience.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
aalakel
Frequent Visitor

same here.....aparently it's fixed but i am waiting for the webapp to update!

We are looking into this.

We have rolled out the hotfix to address this. Can you please try to edit your apps in the web browser and make sure it works now? The hotfix for PowerApps Studio for Windows is getting published and will be available soon. Thank you for your patience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just updated Powerapps to 2.0.674 and i'm able to work on my apps again. Thank you!

phoenyx
Regular Visitor

I have same  issue with my powerapps (version 3.19) in edit mode. The screens on the left side are gone and there are no longer a screen in the center of Powerapps Studio. I can still use the published ones, but it's the editing ones that doesn't show. 

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am currently having the same issue. I have an app behaving like this por the past 5 days. What can I do to be able to edit it?

If I try to add a new screen, just to see what happens, I get the following error "Cannot read property 'updateRulesFromRuleMapAsync' of null"

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,528)