cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Scrollable Screen Datacard Heights

I have various datacards in a canvas, each having its own form. THe forms have fields that are made visible and invisible on certain user inputs. I want my datacards to automatically change height to that of the visible form fields. Same goes for the Form height. I don't want these akward white spaces in the screen due to making provision for form heights and I also don't want to scroll in a datacard because that looks akward if you have 3 scroll bars in the same screen.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Scrollable Screen Datacard Heights

Hi @gmaasz ,

I'm afraid there's no very good way to adjust form's height and datacard's height automatically for not using scrollable form.

For now, there's only "Width fit" setting about adjusting datacard's size.

However, it is used to adjust width, not height.

I suggest you express your views about adjusting height of form/datacard on PowerApps Ideas Forum. Your precious feedback will be very helpful for our work.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

What's more, I've fighured out a little complex way to adjust form's height automatically, you could refer this:

ClearCollect(test,{value:Title_DataCard1.Visible},{value:CheckIn_DataCard1.Visible},{value:WorkingHours_Day_DataCard1.Visible},{value:cho_DataCard1.Visible},{value:peo_DataCard1.Visible},{value:dat_DataCard1.Visible},{value:cho2_DataCard1.Visible},{value:old_DataCard1.Visible},{value:area_DataCard1.Visible})
//save the data of datacards' visible as a collection

Set the form's Height based on this collection:

CountRows(Filter(test,Not(value=true)))*50

Then, the form's height will adjust based on the number of datacards that are visible.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,757)