Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thatakke
Helper II
Helper II

Scrollable display form for multiple forms

Hello,

I'm building a roster app that is connected to a SharePoint list and for data collection, it's working as expected. However, once people submit their data, I want to show a summary of whatever they sent, which is also going to be my "edit your profile" screen, so people who have already submitted info can see, and edit things. 

My app consists of multiple pages, because the roster is divided into different areas, such as personal info, previous experience etc. In each screen, I have a different form that consists of different fields. When I add a display form to my summary screen, I could only set its "Item" value to one of the forms, which shows the data entered in that specific form.

Item=SignUp1.Updates

But what I want to do is:

Item=SignUp1.Updates && SignUp2.Updates && SignUp3.Updates

Obviously, PowerApps doesn't allow me to use && to add multiple forms.

How can I create a display form that shows multiple forms? What's the best way of showing a summary page aka show submitted data page in this scenario?

Many thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Many thanks @StalinPonnusamy for clear and immense help. It is working marvelously, I just needed to figure out the placement of the brackets 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,671)