Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
demondan
Helper I
Helper I

Scrollable screen with jump-to actions

Hi

I don't really know the proper name for what I am trying to describe so hopefully this will make sense.  I know its possible to create a scrollable screen, but are we able to add buttons pinned to a side bar that will allow the user to jump to a particular section?  So this would save the user having to scroll?

Thanks

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@demondan 
PowerApps does not currently include anchors.  I suggest you vote for the Idea below if you want to see it included in a future version of PowerApps.  Microsoft will listen if an Idea gets enough votes.

Link to Idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Markdown-anchor-tags/idi-p/187313

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@demondan 
PowerApps does not currently include anchors.  I suggest you vote for the Idea below if you want to see it included in a future version of PowerApps.  Microsoft will listen if an Idea gets enough votes.

Link to Idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Markdown-anchor-tags/idi-p/187313

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (2,745)