Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Search bar in powerapps

I have made one app and i am usin me of author display name 

search1.JPG

And i want my searchbar to look for name in Author.DisplayName  if i use the name Goce the goce's posts shows up ine the list 

search3.JPG

I Think the answer lays in this line , but there i am lost . 

SortByColumns(Filter('YG-Malmö-APL-Loggning'; StartsWith(ComplianceAssetId; TextSearchBox1.Text)); "Created"; If(SortDescending1; Descending; Ascending))

search2.JPG

pls need help here 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

Re: Search bar in powerapps

You have to change the ComplianceAssetId to the column you want to search, in this case Author.DisplayName (if that's the actual column name)

SortByColumns(Filter('YG-Malmö-APL-Loggning'; StartsWith(ComplianceAssetId; TextSearchBox1.Text)); "Created"; If(SortDescending1; Descending; Ascending))

Lycka till! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

Re: Search bar in powerapps

You have to change the ComplianceAssetId to the column you want to search, in this case Author.DisplayName (if that's the actual column name)

Lycka till! 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,562)