Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magnifica-p
Frequent Visitor

Search different Gallerys

Hello,

I hope to find some help for the following use case:

I am currently working on a n PowerApp where i have the data sources: Office 365 Users, A Sharepointlist Clients and a SharepointList Projects.

Each Project has several users assigned to (People Picker field; multiple) and a client (Sharepoint Look Up field).

Now I want to enable to search for Users, Projects and clients by typing in a searchTearm. But also i want to display the users if you search for an project.

tool.PNG

I set up a search field and 3 gallerys, displaying users, projects and clients.

I filter the galleryUsers by "DisplayName";"City";"Department";"JobTitle";"GivenName";"Surname";"MailNickname" according to what was typed in the textfield. Source: Office 365 Users

FirstN(
            Search('Office365-Benutzer'.SearchUser();
                Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text; "DisplayName";"City";"Department";"JobTitle";"GivenName";"Surname";"MailNickname"
            );4)

The Project gallery is filtered by Client.Value, title, AssignedUser.DisplayName & JobTitle | Source Sharepoint List Projects

FirstN(
		Filter(Projekte; 
		Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Kunde.Value || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Titel || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Mitarbeiter.DisplayName || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Mitarbeiter.JobTitle || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Mitarbeiter.Department
				);
			4)

The gallery clients is filtered by title. | Source Sharepoint List Clients

FirstN(Filter(Kunden; Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Titel);4)

So but now if i type in a projectname, i want to display in the users gallerys the users who are assigned to the projects results displayed in the projects gallery and in the clients gallery i want to see the clients to whom the projects are tagged to...

Is there any way to enable this?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (38,773)