cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Search with multiple keywords

Hi,

I've created a nice knowledge management application where people can find there answer very quickly. Now because of the fact the knowledge within in the database is growing and growing there was some feedback from the users if it is possible to search on multiple words like "Holiday", "Procedure" So that you will find for examplewithin the database: "here you can find when you can go on a holiday. Please click on the procedure.. etc."

So that the above keywords will also give results even if it is not in order.

Hope some can help me with this? 

I know btw That there was an article where there was a solution with i thought to create columns etc. But I can't find this articile anymore.

11 REPLIES 11
Mike8
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I am not sure, I haven't tried it. If it is, I think it's going to be slow.
If not, you can retrieve the data of the sharepoint list using Flow. How many records does the list have? 
You can try it.

CalfordMath
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

I created a workaround to search for ALL keywords but not necessarily consecutively found.  I only searched in a single column, but you could modify the code for multiple columns I'm sure.  I answered in reply to a different question, but I think it applies here too, so I will just link to it:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-PowerApps-Formerly/Searching-with-multiple-key-words/m-...

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,717)