cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Applications
Helper IV
Helper IV

Searching on a Filtered Gallery Not Showing All Results?

Hello! I've built a PowerApp that is supposed to show people that don't have phone numbers so my team members can assign them phone numbers, but it's not showing all of the results when I'm pulling in the data and applying a search/filter function on the gallery:

Gallery:

Search(Filter('New Arrivals', IsBlank('Phone Number')), TextInput2.Text, "Title")

Applications_0-1660156260830.png

I'm pulling this data from a SharePoint list that has names and numbers, as well as other information, but even on the list there are people there that don't show up within my gallery:

Within the gallery:

Applications_1-1660156399527.png

Within the SharePoint list:

Applications_2-1660156581282.png

I know it's a new record, but it also does that with older records, and since I'm pulling from the list as a datasource, it shouldn't matter, right?

I checked the column name of the SharePoint list and I found it's actually named: 

Field=Phone_x0020_Number_x0020_Assigne

But when I use that in the formula on the Gallery, nothing shows up.

Any thoughts? Am I doing something wrong somewhere?

Thank you all!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@Applications 

If you are getting a partial list from your formula, then it is working but likely you are running into a delegation problem.  Try this formula instead:  It is odd but IsBlank() is not delegatable but =Blank() is.

Search( 
      Filter(
            'New Arrivals', 'Phone Number'=Blank()
     ), TextInput2.Text, "Title"
 )

Intellisense should give you a hint about which format you should use for the phone number.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@Applications 

If you are getting a partial list from your formula, then it is working but likely you are running into a delegation problem.  Try this formula instead:  It is odd but IsBlank() is not delegatable but =Blank() is.

Search( 
      Filter(
            'New Arrivals', 'Phone Number'=Blank()
     ), TextInput2.Text, "Title"
 )

Intellisense should give you a hint about which format you should use for the phone number.

ushaambre3
Frequent Visitor

Hello!

According to project name I want to add a gallery view . Suppose someone created form that user can see that form only. But Seniors CEO and Director can see whole gallery view and Manager can see only which ever project he have they can see that form in gallery view. 

Any thoughts? 

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,006)