cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Captain_H
Regular Visitor

Seeing the one-step-older app version in Power Apps customized list

Hi guys, 

I just love the Power Apps but this problem bothers me. 

So once again I have customized a SharePoint list with Power Apps. I may publish eg. 10 versions while fine-tuning the form. BUT at some point I always start to get the one-step-older version of the app I am fine-tuning. 

E.g. 

- version 8: I have added an icon

- version 9: I have added guidance text

- version 10:  I have added new screen with nice feature (and I save and publish the change to SharePoint for the 10th time)

... but I keep on seeing the version 9, while testing the SharePoint list.  Not the version 10.  Usually adding a new screen in Power Apps some how makes this happen. 

Thanks for helping. 

What am I doing wrong? 

1 REPLY 1
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Captain_H ,

Sometimes you have to refresh 4-5 times before the publishing action from SharePoint catches up. I have taken to waiting a couple of minutes, closing the SharePoint view and then re-opening with the URL pasted in the Browser address. It eventually turns up.

One thing I make a habit of doing all the time now is using the File > Save > Publish, then back arrow and Back to SharePoint.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,439)