cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1ftPiouElf

Select 'Action' from the ribbon but how do i action on the higlighted ribbon being ( > )

Designing an app following the training procedure.  Yet i am stuck at select Action from the ribbon.  I think my nicotine, hangover, being at work and hunger is affected my mind which is quite astonishing.

Sorry about my bad punctuation and terrible typing ability.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Select 'Action' from the ribbon but how do i action on the higlighted ribbon being ( > )

Hi @1ftPiouElf 

>> how do i action on the higlighted ribbon being ( > )

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. Could you specify what training procedure you're following, or paste the instructions from the training procedure here?

1ftPiouElf

Re: Select 'Action' from the ribbon but how do i action on the higlighted ribbon being ( > )

i just needed to scroll up and i would of seen a ribbon is the kind of tab bar of the page. i.e. file, home send/receive etc.

Really sorry for the imbecile question.

Thank you to reply.

Im lost now on how to put information in to the excel and how will it then appear on Power Apps? Any great learning pages would be a massive help?

But i will get there.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,375)