Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdhough55
Helper II
Helper II

Select All Checkbox with Data stored too

Hi there, 

I have about a dozen checkboxes. and i have select all checkbox. I am having a lot of trouble getting the select all to work. 

I have set a context variable in the OnCheck and OnUnCheck, which sets Allchecked : true or false accordingly. 

On UnCheck : UpdateContext({AllChecked: false}) and true for OnCheck

I also have a save button on the screen that patches the results of the checkboxes into a collection - so a user can save their progress. 

I need the checkboxes to be

1. FALSE when the collection is empty.

2. i need to checkbox to be able to toggle on the select All context variable. 

3. I also need the checkbox to show the correct result from the previous save. 

I have been banging my heads it feels like days and i am at my wits end - i really need help with this, please! 

I am using this as the default on my checkboxes

First(InspectionItemTPHCollection).'PHV Licence' = 'Yes or No'.Yes || AllChecked

And it is kinda of working but when you untick the select all - i want it to forget the result from the collection and set it to false. Although the collection still has the correct outcome, until the next save. 

Your help on this would be so so so handy. 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jdhough55,

Here is a similar thread that has been resolved, I will mark here to close this case.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jdhough55
Helper II
Helper II

Does anyone have a clue on this ? I am trying to use a record and a variable to get the correct result on the default on a checkbox. I cannot find any help anywhere and i am desperate in need of some help. 

Hi @jdhough55,

Here is a similar thread that has been resolved, I will mark here to close this case.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,297)