Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevenF19
Helper II
Helper II

Select(Parent) Not Working in Gallery

Hello,

I'm trying to build a gallery that will open up another form to edit an item but am having trouble getting Select(Parent) to work. The datasource of the gallery is a collection, and the gallery is located inside a datacard of a form. When creating an icon with the only OnSelect statement as Select(Parent) and a label with the text property set to GalleryName.Selected, the label is still blank when the icon is selected. I can't seem to get this to work. The gallery is in edit mode and the selectable property is set to true so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

Thank you!!!

RoelandH
Frequent Visitor

If this isn't working:  the 'OnSelect' property of the gallery should be 'Navigate(SCREENNAME)'

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,912)